Thursday, September 24, 2009

Week 9 Lecture

Weeelll I wasn't actually at this lecture/tutorial due to various Dust and mother's car related issues. After reading through some other student's notes on Jason Nelson I'm pretty disappointed I didn't get to see what he had to say. Instead I've played through a few of his games and read what a few other people had to say about him. After playing around with his site , it immediately reminded me of the work a friend of mine has done/does now ( Tom Noakes, his showreel can be seen on Vimeo here ) because of his style and approach to a mixed medium which doesn't adhere to a certain genre or fixed theme.
I'll continue to play around with his creations and further investigate the idea of a "Cyber Poet" which is a term completely foreign to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment